Friday, April 01, 2005

 

Italy Indymedia's Tribute to The Pope

As the world prays for the Pope and he prepares to leave this earth, Italy Indymedia brings this truly touching tribute.

First part poorly translated via Google:
The Pope dies and knocks to the door of the Paradise: knock knock - Who is? - Saint Peter answers - They are the Pope, come I from a lot far away, I Polish Pope - - Ah, already, the old Woytilaccio!! Dimmi one what - we ask all, not to offend to you - six for case gay? - - Nooo, I am not gay, I true male DOC, like you, Jesus!!! - - Like me? How Jesus? Karol, knows that not six informed good to me. He is I that Jesus always we have been gay and, unfortunately for you, here in Paradise we do not accept eterosessuali and tantomeno omofobi like you. Therefore it goes to knock to the Purgatorio, then between 100.000 years it returns here purified and perhaps we will make you to enter!! - - Kazzarola!!! - - and not to say bad words, ok? -
Not a great translation, but you get the gist. The remainder, in English, should leave no doubt...
Young man, there's no need to feel down.
I said, young man, pick yourself off the ground.
I said, young man, 'cause you're in a new town
There's no need to be unhappy.

Young man, there's a place you can go.
I said, young man, when you're short on your dough.
You can stay there, and I'm sure you will find
Many ways to have a good time.

It's fun to stay at the Y.M.C.A.
It's fun to stay at the Y.M.C.A.
They have everything for you men to enjoy,
You can hang out with all the boys ...
And so on. Truly touching and I'm sure Hell is waiting to meet the author (and publisher).

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? .