Tuesday, September 06, 2005

 

Eating Corpses for America

Numerous Indymedia sites are reporting that Hurricane Katrina victims are now eating corpses to survive.

Shocked by this I Googled for it and (surprise surprise) found no mention of this in any other media source.

Looking closely, I saw one version on Sydney Indymedia report:
It is reported that hurricane victims in New Orleans have begun eating corpses to survive. Four days after the storm, tens of thousands in New Orleans are dying.
and another version on Bay Area Indymedia report:
It is reported that black hurricane victims in New Orleans have begun eating corpses to survive. Four days after the storm, thousands of blacks in New Orleans are dying like dogs. No-one has come to help them.
Notice the difference? At some point the story changed, the hungry cannibals became black and it was predominantly blacks who were dying (this time like dogs).

Honestly... Until now, if you read Indymedia you'd think only George W. Bush and Ariel Sharon ate babies. Now we know it's thousands of (potentially black) people! Scary stuff indeed...

Gee I wonder why the rest of the media hasn't picked up on this scoop?

I now learn it was originally written in the Huffington Post here where it has since been retracted as "unsubstantiated". Which is a nice way of saying "utter bullshit".

It will be interesting to see how the story continues to evolve on Indymedia... It certainly will!

Comments:
i just posted over there requesting a source for this insane rumor being reported as fact by this individual. I'm not gonna let it go. I will enjoy making this this guy eat it!
 
I hope you aren't holding your breath waiting for a reply...
 
"I live to see you eat those words; but I hope you leave enough room for my fist, because I'm going to ram it into your gut and break your god-damn spine!"

- Arnie, The Running Man (1987)

If that movie had zombies, MM's comment would have been too ironic. Zombies are cool.

I'll stop rambling now.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? .