Saturday, December 25, 2004

 

Merry Freakin' Christmas

This morning, Christmas Day, I was browsing the global Independent Media Center website which is often a good starting point for my adventures. I was looking for a Christmassy article I could critique.

I found none. I figured they could talk about people who are denied the right to celebrate Christmas in their country for fear of being executed. Perhaps they could talk about people who cannot afford Christmas or even a typical article about US soldiers who are missing Christmas because of "Bushitler". All I could see was an anti-US article about 19 soldiers killed "a week before Christmas".

For a religious festival which affects an awful lot of people worldwide, it evidently doesn't rate a single mention on a so-called relevant news source.

Bah-Humbug from Indy Media, Merry Christmas from Indy Media Watch. May 2005 bring you peace and happiness.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? .