Monday, March 07, 2005

 

Indymedia Goes Country

Via Tim Blair, what happens when Moonbats and Military have children - the song."Texaco Tracey-Lou and her Toeless Tennessee Tappers present their latest Internashville crossover smash:
Yokel wearing military uniform - Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

MoonSEAL Daughter

My momma was a moonbat
Daddy was a Navy SEAL
So I grew up conflicted
The way a moonSEAL daughter will

Momma went to demonstrations
But Daddy liked to hunt
Ma was always readin’ Pilger
Daddy said he was a largely discredited commentator on Middle Eastern issues

(chorus)
Dear Lord, have mercy on a moonSEAL girl!
Bipolar creation of different worlds
She don’t know if her enemy’s a Muslim or a Jew
She wants to read The Guardian and kill Osama too
(end chorus)

I voted Bush AND Kerry
And drink wheatgrass on the rocks
I bought my solar SUV
With Halliburton stocks

I support Kyoto
But I’d nuke Hiroshima
If you don’t like my attitude
Then blame my Ma and Pa

(chorus)
Dear Lord, have mercy on a moonSEAL girl!
Bipolar creation of different worlds
Half of her is communist and half of her is right
Checkin’ Instapundit every day and Daily Kos at night
(fade) "

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? .