Friday, October 14, 2005
San Diego Hits Bottom...
Jews control US Government, Jews were responsible for 9/11, Jews are against Christians and on and on. The author says he was "banned on Congressman Conyer's blog". Thank heavens he still has Indymedia for bringing us such information as:
We are facing a monstrous take over by the New World Order, and we can't let it happen.And there's this old chestnut:
Isn't it time to really seek out alternative energies, solar, tidal, and wind.
Dear citizens concerned for this country,
We must stop the passage of the Hate bill pending the Senate. If passed it will stop all political dissent that mentions any reference to Zionist Israeli influences causing the disastrous Iraq war, and many of the attacks on our country with officials at the highest levels knowledge.
The NSC, FBI and CIA also used an Iraqi national military member in the US, an Israeli intelligence agent inside the US, a US Black Muslim terrorist provocateur, and a German national in the US to monitor, provoke and orchestrate the OKC bombing."
We learned earlier about the employees of the Israeli instant messaging company Odigo, who were anonymously informed of the attacks two hours before they took place.Uh huh (thank you Snopes, the urban mythbuster). For the record, here's Osama's confession and a list of Israelis and Jews who were murdered alongside other Americans on 9/11. I guess Mossad just didn't have them on speed-dial...
Who tipped off Odigo? Who tipped off those Pentagon officials? Who tipped off those Israeli workers in New York? I think it's safe to say it wasn't Osama Bin Laden.
It's amazing that the State Department actually need to write such a thing, but I am glad they did. Do a Google search for "9/11" and "Israel" however, suffice to say it won't be in the top-ten...
Anyway... The funniest (not really) part is how upset the author gets at what he sees as "criminalizing the truth":
Here is a list of beliefs or activities the U.S. government now considers anti-Semitic:And he's furious about it! The list however, reads like a Cliffs Notes for some of the material on Indymedia. Such a nice site.... Such nice people.
1. Any assertion “that the Jewish community controls government, the media, international business and the financial world” is anti-Semitic.
2. “Strong anti-Israel sentiment” is anti-Semitic.
3. “Virulent criticism” of Israel’s leaders, past or present, is anti-Semitic. According to the State Department, anti-Semitism occurs when a swastika is portrayed in a cartoon decrying the behavior of a past or present Zionist leader. Thus, a cartoon that includes a swastika to criticize Ariel Sharon’s brutal 2002 invasion of the West Bank, raining “hell-fire” missiles on hapless Palestinian men, women and children, is anti-Semitic. Similarly, when the word “Zionist” is used to describe Sharon’s saturation bombing in Lebanon in 1982 (killing 17,500 innocent refugees); it is also “anti-Semitic.”
4. Criticism of the Jewish religion or its religious leaders or literature (especially the Talmud and Kabbalah) is anti-Semitic.
5. Criticism of the U.S. government and Congress for being under undue influence by the Jewish-Zionist community (including AIPAC) is anti-Semitic.
6. Criticism of the Jewish-Zionist community for promoting globalism (the “New World Order”) is anti-Semitic.
7. Blaming Jewish leaders and their followers for inciting the Roman crucifixion of Christ is anti-Semitic.
8. Diminishing the “six million” figure of Holocaust victims is anti-Semitic.
9. Calling Israel a “racist” state is anti-Semitic.
10. Asserting that there exists a “Zionist Conspiracy” is anti-Semitic.
11. Claiming that Jews and their leaders created the Bolshevik Revolution in Russia is anti-Semitic.
12. Making “derogatory statements about Jewish persons” is anti-Semitic.
13. Denying spiritually disobedient Jews the biblical right to re-occupy Palestine is anti-Semitic.
14. Alleging that Mossad cooperated in the 9/11 attack is anti-Semitic.
Update: This same article has been posted on dozens of IMC sites. It's interesting to note which sites have deleted it and which haven't. I'll be watching...
"12. Making “derogatory statements about Jewish persons” is anti-Semitic."
Isn't that half of the definition for anti-Semitic?
If anyone with more time and patience than me wants to make up the quiz, wouldn't Indymedia be the ideal place to post it?
I'd take it with a healthy pinch of kosher salt, but someone has already made an are you an anti-semite quiz.